The Unsustainability of ISIS Detentions in Syria
Perhaps the most immediate challenge facing the Syrian Democratic Forces is what to do with the influx of ISIS members and their families that have poured out of ISIS's last stronghold, particularly since February 2019.
- Atlantic Stars Zapatillas bajas women VEGA GM-86B ICE P18s
- COLE HAAN bluee Suede Platform Oxford Ankle Boots Booties Women's US 6.5B
- Forever Link Womens Focus-33 Fashion Stylish Pull On Over Knee High Sexy Boots
- Inov-8 Women's F-Lite 195 Cross-Training shoes Lime Berry Black 11 M US
- Markon Womens UK Size 8 Red Leather Boots
- NEW MERRELL DEXTERITY TOUGH MUDDER RUNNING SHOE Women's Sz 10 Mens 8 Retail 100
Expanding Knowledge, Narrowing Divides
MEI fosters greater understanding of the Middle East through non-partisan policy analysis, educational services, and promotion of regional arts and culture.
Attend free, public events at our D.C. headquarters or tune in to our live webcasts
No events are currently scheduled. Women Real Suede Lamb Lined Rhinestone Glitter Ankle Snow Boot Outdoor Warm shoes to receive notification of events as they are added to the calendar.
Led by renowned scholars and regional experts, MEI's policy research programs produce original analysis, convene roundtables and public events, and work to advance understanding of the complexities of regional policy.
Countering Terrorism & Extremism
In-depth analysis into the region’s varied terrorist threats and their underlying drivers, including civil conflict.
What We Do
We seek to promote knowledge of the Middle East in America and strengthen understanding of the United States by the peoples and governments of the region. We believe pursuit of this goal is integral to building a world of peace and stability, in which the people of our two regions value our shared humanity.
Our international conflict resolution dialogues bring together civil society and political leaders to achieve impact through cooperation both in and outside of the region.